Description of Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the day-to-day smooth functioning of the office.
- Management of petty cash.
- Filing and updating of bills with the accountant.
- Generating Invoices and Purchase Orders.
- Supporting 100+ employees as well as additions of a growing company.
- Managing external vendors for food, printing, internet, stationery etc.
- Organizing and maintaining files and records.
- Working closely with banks, auditors, trademarks & customs consultants, etc.
- Planning and scheduling meetings and appointments and travel.
- Handle all relevant correspondence (e-mails, letters, etc.).
- Responsible for Human Resources/Recruitment including payroll and payments.
- Represents the executive by attending meetings in the executive’s absence; speaking for the executive.
- Completes projects by assigning work to internal staff and vendors; following up on results.
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Ability to converse in Tamil strongly preferred, other languages are a plus.
- Previous experience working as an administrative manager is needed.
- Project management skills and ability to communicate well.
- Previous experience in accounting not required.
Extremely competitive compensation that consists of a fixed pay and performance based bonus.